Philadining Home

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blue Hill at Stone Barns



If you have the opportunity to attend a wedding held at the restaurant Blue Hill at Stone Barns, don't hesitate, do whatever it takes to get there...

The setting is beautiful, the food, spectacular, and the service has to be the best I've ever encountered: gracious and generous without feeling stiff or forced.

The full menu and commentary will follow, but in the meantime, the photos above are of butlered appetizers (and I missed a few, like the wonderful salami, and the simple, pristine, perfect baby carrots and bok choy.)

And here's dinner:





I think it's a sign of how entrancing the food was, and/or how much fun I was having that I somehow managed to miss photos of the desserts.

I'll add descriptions soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment